iZotope RX 5 Advanced Audio Editor v5.00 MAC
STANDALONE/AU/VST/VST3/RTAS 32/64 | 276.3 MB| 08.10.2015
插件格式: VST 
运行平台: Windows XP Windows 7 Windows 8 
本帖最后由 薄荷TU 于 2015-11-1 16:13 编辑 - c1 J  s+ d& m5 S- n& O# i0 n+ G
+ Y, a+ y$ ]. O! x+ P: v

4 T: C8 M. p  Q. A$ `  p: {3 ?8 u1 N
3 W8 ?* [$ r) o  m+ h# F' R; Y引用demontoad5 t2 f: z# a9 O! M2 [, V

1 M9 ^0 I3 h( C2 a: Y* g* v所有的学分和道具混乱!他的方法是最好的(很明显优于R2R)所以我刚刚使用它,而不是重新发明轮子。很简单,已经测试了,不需要安装iLok R2R等司机。" J  S3 O+ O# v0 {8 D. O0 D
提高你的音频和视频编辑软件独特的工具和开创性的新改进的RX 5降噪音频编辑软件。修复、增强和恢复问题生产音频从爆破音麦克风疙瘩נ一致水平,显著提高声音质量和清晰度。
4 Y' z. g0 k9 J" ]高级版本添加了产业界首次增强,像新De-plosive和更新标模块,立即消除爆破音在你的对话,透明度和消除总额不一致。/ I/ u( F) R  l% i; Q7 }* A
v5.00 MAC iZotope RX 5先进的音频编辑器
7 ^2 s. ^- I( U0 J( b; |4 P专业的选择拯救音频
; a8 J& z2 S* N, E0 J提高你的音频和视频编辑软件独特的工具和开创性的新改进的RX 5降噪音频编辑软件。修复、增强和恢复问题生产音频——从爆破音麦克风疙瘩不一致的水平,显著提高声音质量和清晰度。
0 E$ e4 b; B2 X1 g  g9 R& o( |高级版本添加了产业界首次增强,像新De-plosive和更新标模块,立即消除爆破音在你的对话,透明度和消除总额不一致。# v& {# J( x+ d9 |; L! a
主要亮点
  r$ u% \$ z+ g4 |& Y即时音频修复。与一个鼠标手势,油漆问题使用可视化编辑工具,可以让你直接接触你的音频。
8 b/ ~( y. ?4 B" L更快的周转时间。开始再度关注工作流程改进和面向解决方案的工具,RX 5步骤的数量降至最低,需要解决各种音频修复问题。3 V# Z( G% P+ Y: Y
对话生产界定。开拓工具设计不仅提高现有的生产过程和质量的对话,但设定行业标准清理,修复和编辑对话。6 P/ }' `$ X) d- h$ h

$ o, L3 ?# b9 o- Y4 A4 k
# W- N( ^& w7 D. D( ~6 d% X  ~quote by demontoad
- @- v) v4 n5 N3 Z5 DAll credits and props to CHAOS! His method is the best (and clearly superior to R2R) so I've just used it instead of reinventing the wheel. It's simple, already tested and does not require installed iLok drivers like R2R.
) `$ W) z; k; A9 O4 i6 V! wEnhance your audio and video editing software with the unique tools and groundbreaking new improvements of RX 5 Audio Editor noise reduction software. Repair, enhance, and restore problematic production audio from plosives to microphone bumps to inconsistent levels נand dramatically improve sound quality and clarity.: J0 H2 ~" i1 S2 Q) L' i
The Advanced version adds industry-first enhancements, like the new De-plosive and updated Leveler modules, to instantly eliminate plosives in your dialogue with total transparency and smooth out volume inconsistencies.2 k) ?0 i, a% K/ y% f( l! {

0 z" b. ~" @% I8 P! K/ L% uiZotope RX 5 Advanced Audio Editor v5.00 MAC
, A7 _" [) J5 cThe Professional’s Choice for Rescuing Audio
0 W" M: E# H4 f, z& PEnhance your audio and video editing software with the unique tools and groundbreaking new improvements of RX 5 Audio Editor noise reduction software. Repair, enhance, and restore problematic production audio — from plosives to microphone bumps to inconsistent levels — and dramatically improve sound quality and clarity.
) @/ t$ e. q. c2 d5 A  EThe Advanced version adds industry-first enhancements, like the new De-plosive and updated Leveler modules, to instantly eliminate plosives in your dialogue with total transparency and smooth out volume inconsistencies.# \6 s( h% h* X
Key Highlights
7 {8 _% S& |4 t) ?Instant audio repair. With a single mouse gesture, paint away problems using a visual editing tool that lets you directly interact with your audio.
) f3 f' t6 q6 D4 c! I& u- G1 f, PFaster turnaround times. With a renewed focus on workflow enhancements and solution-oriented tools, RX 5 minimizes the number of steps needed to solve various audio repair problems.7 a  ?/ d0 a. z6 m1 E
Dialogue production re-defined. Pioneering tools are designed not just to enhance the existing process and quality of dialogue production, but set the industry standard for cleaning up, repairing, and editing dialogue.
* M1 ^0 b1 m3 ?, ]
5 W/ d: Q. b7 F0 y" ?4 \, u+ K8 ~! w5 y3 J& U) Q$ a( Z5 l
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
1 X! h/ Y) q+ b8 o& c/ [1 S- T9 S

. b& Z! h6 g0 f0 J0 \+ B+ f" _
; Z- |8 J$ @; r: h& ]) p8 j
收藏
收藏0
转播
转播
分享
分享